TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
You agreed to the following terms and conditions when you submitted your application. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time as required and you agree to be bound by any future updates upon delivery of notice of such updates.
- All exhibitor fees and options are non-refundable.
- You will not sublease or share your booth.
- You will comply with all local zoning, bylaws, and health and safety rules.
- You will only sell the products outlined in this application unless prior written approval is obtained from Vancouver Island Market Ltd.
- You will only sell products that have been designed by you and made in Canada.
- You (or your representative) are required to be present in your booth the entire duration of the show and will not take down your booth until the show is closed.
- You will be respectful to fellow growers, bakers, and makers.
- You will have fun and promote your participation at the show as much as possible!
- Vancouver Island Market Ltd. makes no representations or warranties about your sales or success at the show and is not responsible for any losses you may incur if the show is cancelled or shortened for reasons outside the reasonable control of Vancouver Island Market Ltd.
- You will comply with all requests and directives from Vancouver Island Market personnel during the show to ensure that other exhibitors and customers, at the sole discretion of Vancouver Island Market, have a safe, enjoyable, and positive experience.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities,
insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell your products at the show. Vancouver Island Market will not be responsible for any costs, damages, theft or economic loss resulting from your failure to comply with this term. If any government agency, court, person or commercial body orders sale of your products cease, you will immediately comply with this order.
- You will indemnify Vancouver Island Market for any loss, fine, penalty, judgement, legal fees, and expenses reasonably connected with your failure to comply with the terms of this agreement or any liability, negligence, gross negligence or injury resulting from your products, actions, conduct, booth setup, display or trade activities.
- Vancouver Island Market Ltd. may amend or update these terms from time to time and you agree to be bound by such future amendments or updates.
If you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement contained herein and as amended or updated from time to time, whether before or during the show, Vancouver Island Market may cancel your application or remove you and prohibit your attendance at the show. The refund policy shall apply to this term as if you had provided notice of cancellation on the date that your application is cancelled or you are otherwise removed from the show by Vancouver Island Market.