TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
You agreed to the following terms and conditions when you submitted your application. These terms and conditions may be updated from time to time as required and you agree to be bound by any future updates upon delivery of notice of such updates.
- All exhibitor fees (deposits) and options are non-refundable.
- The business registered to your booth is the applicant and approved vendor.
- You will comply with all local zoning, bylaws, and health and safety rules.
- You will only sell the products outlined in this application unless prior written approval is obtained from VIM Productions Limited (VIM).
- You will only sell products that have at least one of these criteria: designed by you, made by you, sourced locally, or made in Canada.
- You (or your representative) are required to be present in your booth the entire duration of the show and will not take down your booth until the show is closed.
- You will be respectful to organizers, all VIM partners, fellow vendors volunteers and patrons. (Good vibes only!)
- You will have fun and promote your participation at the show as much as possible!
- VIM makes no representations or warranties about your sales or success at the show and is not responsible for any losses you may incur if the show is cancelled or shortened for reasons outside the reasonable control of VIM.
- You will comply with all requests and directives from VIM personnel during the show to ensure that other exhibitors and customers, at the sole discretion of VIM, have a safe, enjoyable, and positive experience.
- You are solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities,
insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell your products at the show. VIM will not be responsible for any costs, damages, theft or economic loss resulting from your failure to comply with this term. If any government agency, court, person or commercial body orders sale of your products cease, you will immediately comply with this order.
- You will not share company information publicly as a vendor at our market. This is a binding contract between you and VIM. If you have any questions, please contact us so we can address your concerns in private.
- You will indemnify VIM for any loss, fine, penalty, judgement, legal fees, and expenses reasonably connected with your failure to comply with the terms of this agreement or any liability, negligence, gross negligence or injury resulting from your products, actions, conduct, booth setup, display or trade activities.
- VIM may amend or update these terms from time to time and you agree to be bound by such future amendments or updates.
- You are responsible for the cleanliness and upkeep of your surrounding space.
If you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement contained herein and as amended or updated from time to time, whether before or during the show, VIM Productions Limited may cancel your application or remove you and prohibit your attendance at the show. The refund policy shall apply to this term as if you had provided notice of cancellation on the date that your application is cancelled or you are otherwise removed from the show by VIM.